|Population||11 crore (approx.)|
|Religion||Christianity (90%), Islam (6%)|
|Key Cities||Manila, Davao, Quezon|
|Exchange Rate||1 Philippino Peso = 1.50 INR|
|GDP per capita||9538.82 USD (2019)|
|Climate||Tropical, Hot, Humid|
Top reason to Study
MBBS IN PHLIPPINES
- A former colony of USA follows US pattern of Education
- Philippines is the highest provider of nurses & Doctors to the USA
- Indian food & mess.
- 94% of the population speaks English.
- Entire education in English Medium
- Best results in MCI Screening Test.
- BEST Success rate in USMLE for the last 5 years
- Great Clinical Experience for students.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Affordable education, accommodation & living cost.
- Duration of course after B. Sc is 4 years
- Duration of course after 10+2 is 6 years
- Philippines attract students from more than 65 countries
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Philippines is the fourth Largest English speaking country in the world.
- Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
- Philippines is considered one’s entry path to Canada, U.S.A. and the U.K.
- Get Admission in Top Medical Universities of Philippines at affordable tuition fees now!!!
Study MBBS in Philippines
Pursuing MBBS in Philippines is a preferred destinations from Indian students. Medical Colleges/Universities of Philippines provides the absolute blend of theoretical and practical education, which empower the students to become a successful Doctor.
Advantages of Studying Medical in Phlippines
- Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking nation in the world. Majority of Filipinos can speak fluent English. There is no need to learn a local language.
- Philippines has Asia’s highest literacy rate of over 94%.
- Philippines is a democratic, peaceful, politically stable country in Asia, and easily accessible from India.
- Medical Education offered by Colleges in Philippines is recognized by WHO, MCI, USMLE, PLAB.
- 1 out of every 10 doctors practicing in America is Medical Graduates from Philippines.
- Medical Education in Philippines follows the American Educational System thus students will have the option of transferring their credit to an American institution to continue their Post-Graduation Studies in USA.
- Philippines’ are the largest Asian immigrants in USA.
- Thousands of Indian students are already pursuing Medical Education in Philippines.
- Living and Accommodation expenses are very much comparable to that of India.
Most Demanding Colleges In Philippines
|Sl. No.||COLLEGE NAME||LOCATION||TUTION FEES|
|TOTAL PACKAGE (INR)|
|1||Our Lady of Fathima University||Manila City||14,000 $||25,600 $||29,70,000|
|2||University of Perpetual Help System Dalta||Manila City||4,50,000 $||11,00,000 $||3,25,000|
|3||Ama Medical College of Medicine||Manila City||5,00,000 $||7,50,000 $||18,75,000|
|4||Lyceum North Western University||Dagupan City||4,65,000 $||8,00,000 $||18,97,500|
|5||UV Gullas College Of Medicine||Mandaue, Cebu||9,854 $||16,350 $||19,65,300|
|6||Davao Medical School Foundation||Davao||9,521 $||20,400 $||22,44,075|
Colleges in Philippines
OUR LADY OF FATHIMA UNIVERSITY
UNIVERSITY OF PERPECTUAL
AMA MEDICAL COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
LYCEUM NORTH UNIVERISTY
UV GULLAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
DAVAO MEDICAL SCHOOL
UNIVERSITY OF NORTHERN PHILIPPINES