COMPARISSION BETWEEN INDIA & ABROAD
- High cut Off for GOVERNMENT Colleges , NEET Score should be more than 600
- If NOT through GOVT COLLEGES , should have a budget around 60 L Min for Private Colleges
- Bank Guarantee
- Management Seats / NRI Seats
- Colleges Charge DONATION & MISCILINIOUS FEES
- COLLEGE SECURITY AMOUNT
- HOSTEL SECURITY AMOUNT
- NO EXPOSURE
- Can Easily into TOP GOVERNMENT , WORLD RANKING Colleges at affordable FEES.
- MBBS can be done from TOP PRIVATE Colleges at an average package of 20 L—30 L , depending upon the university.
- Good INFRASTRUCTURE
- Teaching Language will be English
- Teaching through MODERN TECHNOLOGIES & AMINITIES
- GLOBAL EXPOSURE
- PERSONALITY Grooming
Eligibility For MBBS In Abroad
Each and every country (and university) has got their own criteria. Below are the general ones for Indian students looking to study MBBS abroad.
- The student must be 17 years plus as on 31st December of the year in which the admission is being taken.
- The student must have completed the class 12th.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from the General category.
- The student must have an aggregate of at least 40% in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and must have English as a compulsory subject if the student is from SC/ST/OBC.
- You need to clear NEET from 2019 onwards for admission in any country abroad.
Admission Process for MBBS Abroad
Processing Application Form
Documentation & Other Process
Fly/Airport Pick up
Contact now for MBBS In Abroad
|COUNTRY||CAPITAL CITY||DURATION OF THE COURSE (YEARS)||MINIMUM PACKAGE (TUTION FEE + HOSTEL + FOOD + INSURANCE)|
|MAURITIUS||PORT LOUIS||5||₹43 Lakh|