|Population||9.84 crore (approx.)|
|Language||Modern Standard Arabic|
|Religion||Christianity , Islam|
|Exchange Rate||1 Egyptian pound = 4.65 INR|
|GDP per capita||2,549.13 USD (2018)|
Top reasons to study MBBS in Egypt
- The prime merit of studying MBBS in Egypt as per the new amendment in their law is practical case study experience and patient meeting from the very beginning of the course
- The degree awarded after MBBS in Egypt is recognized by medical councils of various countries permitting the students to write licensing exams of those countries. Egypt also has MCI listed universities and accepts international students
- The country provides good infrastructure and a friendly environment for study
- It is an ancient country and has a deep-rooted history. There is a lot to explore in the country
- Safe and secure study environment for both male and female students.
- State of art best infrastructure
- After completing MBBS from Egypt, students get direct admission to PG studies in Germany.
- He faculties are excellent and highly qualified and also have practical knowledge so that they can guide their students well.
- As the country is densely populated, hospitals have high walk-in giving an opportunity to learn
- The climate, academic condition and cost of living is about like India
Most Demanding Colleges in Egypt
TOTAL TUTION FEE
Ain Shams University
Colleges in Egypt
AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY