|Population||62 Lakh (approx.)|
|Religion||Islam, Christianity(Russian Orthodoxy), Buddhism, Bahai, Judaism|
|Key Cities||City of Bishkek, Batken, Chuy, Jalal-Abad, Naryn, Osh Talas, Issyk-Kul, City of Osh|
|Exchange Rate||1 Kyrgyzstani som = 1.00INR|
|GDP per capita||$1,254(2017)|
|Climate||Warm Dry summers & Fairly Severe Winters|
Top reason to Study
MBBS IN KYRGYZSTAN
- Top medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan are recognized by MCI, WHO, UNESCO and are enlisted with the World Directory of Medical Schools (WDOMS).
- MBBS in Kyrgyzstan is affordable.
- The medium of instruction for MBBS In Kyrgyzstan is English.
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan provides world class facilities to Indian students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan
- The universities are well equipped with all modern amenities and have a good infrastructure to facilitate the students.
- Top Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan offers multiple options for clinical practice at renowned hospitals to the students just to make sure they take good practical exposure before they head out to practice their profession..
- Universities for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students provide hostel facilities for Indian students with world class amenities.
- Students traveling for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan get Degree of MD Physician from top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan that are recognized in all parts of the world.
- The universities have a large number of affiliated hospitals.
- Kyrgyzstan is a safe and secure country.
- The faculty and staff at the universities are also very experienced.
Most Demanding Colleges In Kyrgyzstan
Asian Medical Institute
Osh State University
Jalalabad State Medical University
Kyrgyz State Medical Academy(KSMA)
International School of Medicine(ISM), Central Campus
International School of Medicine(ISM), Issykul Campus
MD (MBBS) in Kyrgyzstan
- Course Duration – 5 Years
– NEET Qualified (2018 or 2019)
-Aggregate of 50% Score Required in PCB and 10+2.
- Living Cost- Average living cost will be around 100,000-150,000/- .p.a. this is largely depends on the student’s lifestyle .
- Scholarship for MBBS
–There are certain scholarship programs in the Country of Kyrgyzstan medical colleges which are open for the eligible students who can’t fund their entire fee.
- MCI Coaching
-Students are trained for the MCI Screening Test so that they can practice in India and there is no additional cost for this training.
- Travel Duration – 3 to 4 Hours.
- Mode of Education in English.