|Religion||Armenian Apostolic Church|
|Exchange Rate||1 Armenian = 0.15 INR|
|GDP per capita||$3,936.80|
|Climate||Annual Avg. 17.4 °C|
Top reason to Study
MBBS IN ARMENIA
- Armenian medical certificates are recognized by mci, who.
- Wide range of possibilities and broad exposure to clinical practise due to highly equipped multi-profile hospitals
- Armenia is known for the lowest crime rate & safest country in europe for worry-free education.
- Most of the universities offer direct admission to armenia. No toefl or ielts is essential for the admission to mbbs program in armenia.
- Indian professors are teaching in some of the mbbs universities at armenia
- The education offered is of high quality
- The cost of living is economical for medical students pursuing mbbs from armenia
- Armenian medical universities offer great international exposure for medical students
- No entrance test is required for seeking mbbs admission in armenia
- Armenia’s mbbs courses follow the mode of the english language as it is one of the most spoken languages in the world
Most Demanding Colleges In Armenia
St. Theresa Medical University
Haybusak Medical University
Mkhtir Gosh American Russian International University
University of Traditional Medicine