Victoria University Ahmedabad
We offer VU’s internationally recognised postgraduate courses to students in India.
Our Australian-Indian dual masters model is one of the first involving an Australian university in collaboration with an Indian university partner. Through our collaboration with GNU, you will graduate with both:
- an internationally recognised Australian masters degree from VU
- depending on your study program, a globally accepted graduate diploma or masters degree from GNU, an Indian university recognised by UGC (University Grants Commission).
Dual awards will enhance your further education choices and your graduate employment outcomes.
Why Study at Victoria University India?
VU has signed an academic cooperation agreement with Ganpat University (GNU) for master’s courses in India. Students will graduate with a VU master’s degree and a postgraduate with a VU master’s degree and a postgraduate diploma from GNU.
Courses will be delivered at the VU-GNU Centre in Ahmedabad.
Top 10 reasons to study a VU-GNU collaborative program in India:
- VU master’s degree may be completed in 1 year
- Internationally recognized qualification from an Australian University which is part of a world-class education system; and an Indian qualification from a UGC-approved university ranked among the top 200 universities in India (NIRF 2017)
- Industry and professionally certified qualifications (SAP recognition for MBus ERP Systems)
- Highly-qualified teaching faculty with PhD qualifications
- Guest lectures from visiting Australian academics
- Multiple entry points and flexible teaching timetable, allowing students to work and progress at their won pace
- Experiential learning leading to real career opportunities abroad
- Internship options
- VU quality assurance: assurance assignments and exams marked by VU Melbourne faculty staff
- Affordable Fees
Source :- Victoria University, Ahmedabad