About Asian Business School (ABS) – AICTE Approved
Asian Business School is an innovative centre of academic excellence approved by AICTE and is one of the top colleges for PGDM / MBA in India. Our programmes are purposeful and professionally oriented. The core advantage of studying at ABS is to get an internationally recognized qualification, by the finest academic minds who impart holistic knowledge by deductive learning methodology. The support from the industry is immense inform of internship and job placements. ABS believes that education and training are vital inputs for human resource developments which in turn is essential for the economic well being and growth of the society. This Business School is established to prepare the youth for taking advantage of the unprecedented opportunities and face the challenges posed by the economic reforms which have radically changed the complexion of business and their management across the world. ABS is run by a non-profit society registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860. To add to it, Asian Academy of Film & Television run by this Society is one of ten best film schools in the world for short term courses. (The motto of Asian Business School is ‘Growth with Education’).
ABS has international tie ups with similar institutions. United Kingdom’s University of Central Lancashire, Northumbria University, Winchester University & Oxford Business College are some of the overseas institutions of higher learning lending support to ABS in management education. ABS has strong industry – business school interface to integrate class room teaching and training and practical experience in the field to bridge the gap between theory and practice. ABS focuses on enhancing the capability of the students to lead and manage businesses by learning to adopt a systematic approach to identifying problems and finding their solutions using analytical, problem solving and decision making skills and understanding financial and accounting aspects of business in a logical manner. This makes ABS not a top PGDM / MBA College in Noida only, but also across India as well.
ABS also prepares its students to pursue opportunities for doing business without regard to the resources one controls. In other words due emphasis is laid on inculcating the spirit of entrepreneurship in its students. Personality development, physical fitness, personal grooming and training in communication skills are integral part of education and training at ABS for preparing its students to enter the business world with determination and necessary self confidence.
ABS, under the aegis of renowned Asian Education Group, provides an integrated education programme which offers the following benefits.
- ABS is an AICTE approved institution by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
- The faculty enrolled has an enriched experience in both industry and corporate.
- Library is well equipped with books, Textbooks, Reference books, Periodicals and National and International Journals. The students can freely access to these books, references and e-journals.
- 100% Placement Assistance and Internships.
- Rated amongst top MBA / PGDM institutes in India.
- 1 week residential educational trip to Oxford Business College, Oxford, U.K.
- Mentor-Mentee allocation of students for personalized development of individual.
- Periodic assessments, professional training sessions, industry interface, strategic pedagogy to improve individual’s growth graph of place ability score.
- Personalized attention and customized goal trainings.
- Disciplined and structured academic environment enriching intellectual capital of students.
- Focus on improvement of personality traits by providing inter and intra campus opportunities in the field of academics, co-curricular activities and sports.
- Centrally Air Conditioned campus which has amphitheatre style class rooms.
- The Board of Governors comprises of eminent people from industry.
- ABS believes to prepare students to become responsible citizens of the society and Global Managers with cross cultural training.