Apeejay School of Management-Dwarka
In its endeavour to establish a truly international level Centre of Excellence in Management and Information Technology, the Apeejay Education Society established the Apeejay School of Management-Dwarka (ASM) in 1993. The ASM strives to develop competent and relevant manpower for the twenty first century needs of trade, business, and industry. The School supports the various programmes for enhancing the potential of individual students, enriching human values, upholding the Indian value system, all acting in union as a vehicle for growth at the national and international level, thereby making it a “student driven” institute of higher learning.
Programme Educational Objectives
PGDM programme offered by the Apeejay School of Management aims at preparing the students for managerial and leadership roles in organisations by:
- Imparting a comprehensive body of knowledge in core and functional areas of Business Management
- Developing professional skills such as creative thinking, problem solving, analytical thinking, and decision-making.
- Inculcating ethical intent, societal concerns and global outlook.
On completion of the PGDM programme, a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the body of knowledge in core and functional areas of Business Management.
- Interpret management problems in both domestic as well as global contexts.
- Analyse complex business problems in the changing global scenario and take critical decisions, keeping the larger good, as well as, societal interests in mind.
- Successfully apply creative and analytical thinking with a systems perspective to determine solutions.
- Choose ethically appropriate options while making decisions.
- Interact effectively with various stakeholders of business.
- Take initiative and work in teams to achieve organisational goals.
- Contribute towards the well-being of society.
- Demonstrate continuous learning orientation.
The Apeejay School of Management is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, to run full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM).
Source:- Apeejay School of Management (ASM), Dwarka