|Population||11 crore (approx.)|
|Religion||Christianity (90%), Islam (6%)|
|Key Cities||Manila, Davao, Quezon|
|Exchange Rate||1 Philippino Peso = 1.30 INR|
|GDP per capita||9538.82 USD (2019)|
|Climate||Tropical, Hot, Humid|
Study MBBS in Philippines
Pursuing MBBS in Philippines is a preferred destinations from Indian students. Medical Colleges/Universities of Philippines provides the absolute blend of theoretical and practical education, which empower the students to become a successful Doctor. Universities like Our Lady of Fatima University, University of Perpetual Help and AMA School of Medicine, are best for Indian students as they offer a very low tution fee for studying MBBS in Philippines as well student loved the method of teaching and the friendly behavior of teachers and local students.
Top reason to Study MBBS in Philippines
- A former colony of USA follows US pattern of Education
- English is Official Language like India.
- Philippines is the highest provider of nurses & Doctors to the USA
- Limited Seats
- Indian food & mess.
- 94% of the population speaks English.
- 100% visa for deserving students
- Entire education in English Medium
- Best results in MCI Screening Test.
- BEST Success rate in USMLE for the last 5 years
- Great Clinical Experience for students.
- No need to learn any Foreign Language.
- Degree Offered: MD (Equivalent to MBBS in India)
- Affordable education, accommodation & living cost.
- Duration of course after B. Sc is 4 years
- Duration of course after 10+2 is 5 years
- Philippines attract students from more than 65 countries
- No Snowfall. No Common diseases like Malaria, Typhoid etc.
- Best opportunities for clinical exposure at university run hospitals
- Proven high quality of education and excellent academic standards
- Simple admission procedure, Easy student visa application process
- Philippines is the fourth Largest English speaking country in the world.
- Tropical weather like India, whole year Temperature between 20 & 37 degrees
- Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
- Philippines is considered one’s entry path to Canada, U.S.A. and the U.K.
- MBBS in Philippines in Low tuition fees for Indian Students.
- Get Admission in Top Medical Universities of Philippines at affordable tuition fees now!!!
Advantages of Studying Medicine in Philippines
- Philippines is the 3rd largest English speaking nation in the world. Majority of Filipinos can speak fluent English. There is no need to learn a local language.
- Philippines has Asia’s highest literacy rate of over 94%.
- Philippines is a democratic, peaceful, politically stable country in Asia, and easily accessible from India.
- Medical Education offered by Colleges in Philippines is recognized by WHO, MCI, USMLE, PLAB.
- Philippines is the world’s 2nd largest exporter of Doctors, after India.
- 1 out of every 10 doctors practicing in America is Medical Graduates from Philippines.
- Philippines is also the world’s largest exporter of Nurses.
- Medical Education in Philippines follows the American Educational System thus students will have the option of transferring their credit to an American institution to continue their Post-Graduation Studies in USA.
- MBBS Abroad aspirants go to pursue Medical Education in Philippines because it is easy to go to United States from Philippines.
- Philippines’ are the largest Asian immigrants in USA.
- Thousands of Indian students are already pursuing Medical Education in Philippines.
- Living and Accommodation expenses are very much comparable to that of India.
FAQ(We have shortlisted some of the general question asked by student)
Yes. Philippines is a great choice for pursuing MBBS as compare to other country. Degree is recognized by MCI (IMC Act 1956), WHO, GMC, ECFMG, California Board of Medicine, CFGNS, USMLE (USA) & CHED – Govt. of Philippines, UK, Singapore, Canada, Australia, Gulf Countries, whole Europe etc. Graduates can apply for license with Medical Councils of more than 180 countries.
English is the native language of Philippines.
Yes. In Philippines all type of Indian food like South Indian, Gujrati, Jain, Punjabi, regular food easily available.
Absolutly not. They are not asking anykind of Donation from the student.
Philippines has a tropical climate which allows everyone to roam around freely and not feel harrowed down. The months of maximum heat, that is between March and May remain holidays. Since this is a Catholic country, Christmas and other major Catholic celebration days are all holidays across the country. The Philippines has a tropical maritime climate and is usually hot and humid.
Studying medicine abroad is a fascinating idea, especially among Indian students. Due to rich teacher faculty and higher level of intense practice sessions, MBBS courses in Philippines are getting significant popularity among aspiring medical students. However, if you start checking out different sites, you will come to know more about such similar courses in Russia, China and even Ukraine. Then what makes Philippines the best choice among others? Well, you can jot down the significant points, like checking out the infrastructure of the universities, higher study content and friendly staff of the educational centers that gives Philippines an edge over choosing other countries.
The country has been a Spanish and American colony in the past. In 1934, the country obtained its Commonwealth status. In October 1945, it became a founding member of United Nations. Post World War II, through the Treaty of Manila, the country was recognized as an independent nation. At present, it follows democratic system, where the constitutional head is the President.