|Currency||Ukrainian Hryvnia (UAH)|
|Exchange Rate||₹2.58 = 1 Ukrainian hryvnia (UAH)|
|Time Difference from India||-2.30 hours from India during summer & |
-3.30 hours from India during winters
|Travel time from Delhi to Kiev, Ukraine||7-8 hours direct flight|
|MBBS in Ukraine Tuition Fees||Between US $ 3,500 to 5,000|
|Type of colleges||Both Private and Government|
|Medium of Instruction||English, student will be taught the local language.|
1st Year Package
(TUTION + HOSTEL)
|1||O OBogomolets (Kiev) National Medical University|
|2||Kiev Medical Uni. Of UAFM||6800 (476,000/-)||22,26,000/-|
|3||V N KarazinKharkiv National Medical University|
|4||Kharkiv State Medical Uni.|
|5||Uzhhorod State University||6800|
|6||Lviv National Medical University||7500|
|7||Odessa State Medical University||8300|
|8||Poltava State Medical University||7000|
|9||Ivano-Frankovsk State Medical||7000|
|10||Zaporyzhe State Medical University||7000|
|11||Bukovynian State Medical||7000|
|12||Vinnytsya State Medical Academy||7000|
|13||Ternopil State Medical Academy||7000|
|14||Dniepropetrovsk State Medical University||7000|
|15||Sumy State University||6800|
Medicine in Ukraine
Study MBBS in Ukraine
UKRAINE has now become One of the BEST DESTINATIONS for Indian Students to study Medicine. The MEDICAL colleges have the highest accreditation level from the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine and have licence to teach international students.Indian Students can create the best career in India with the help medical degree from Ukraine. Its MCI & WHO Approved.
Ukraine is a country in Central and Eastern Europe. It has an area of 6,03,628 km 2, making it the largest country entirely within European continent. Ukraine borders Russian Federation to the east and northeast, Belarus to the northwest, Poland and Slovakia to the west, Romania, Hungary and Moldova to the southwest, and the Black Sea and Sea of Azov to the south and southeast, respectively.
Ukraine has extensive, fertile farmlands, and it remains one of the world’s largest grain exporters. It is known as the global breadbasket of Europe. The developed and diversified economy of Ukraine includes a large heavy industry sector, particularly in industrial equipment and aerospace.
Ukraine’s capital and largest city is Kiev. Ukraine has the second-largest military in Europe, after that of Russia, when reserves and paramilitary personnel are taken into account. The country is home to 42.5 million people (excluding Crimea). 77.8% of whom are Ukrainians by ethnicity, followed by a sizable minority of Russians (17.3%) as well as Romanians/Moldovans, Belarusians, Crimean Tatars, and Hungarians. Ukrainian is the official language of Ukraine; its alphabet is Cyrillic. The dominant religion in the country is Eastern Orthodoxy, which has strongly influenced Ukrainian architecture, literature and music.
Official language: Ukrainian
Recognized Languages: Russian, Crimean, Tatar
GDP: Total- $320.221 Billion
Per Capita: $3,484
Currency: Hryvnia UAH (US $ 1=25 UAH approx.)
Advantages of Studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Low and Affordable fees Structure for Indian Students.
- The Standard of Education for MBBS in Ukraine is of a Very High Quality and Teachers/Lecturers here are highly qualified and leaders in their field.
- No Admission Testis required for Admission in the Universities/Colleges for MBBS in Ukraine. The Admission Process is very simple and Global Medical Foundation will help you out in the entire process.
- Ukraine is a part of the Bologna Process[The Bologna Process is a series of ministerial meetings and agreements between European countries designed to ensure comparability in the standards and quality of higher education qualifications] which ensures a high quality of education.
- The World Ranking of the Universities in Ukraine is high in almost every field.
- The Universities of Ukraine are Globally Recognized by International Bodies and Organizations such as the Medical Council of India (MCI), World Health Organization (AVICENNA Directory for Medicine), FAIMER, UNESCO and AMEE.
- The students who have completed their medical degrees in Ukraine are eligible to apply for International Licensing Exams like MCI Screening Test, USMLE (USA), PLAB (UK), as well as other licensing exams taking place throughout the world.
- Very Low Annual Fees– Studying MBBS in Ukraine 70% lower than Private Medical Colleges in India. No Donation & no Hidden costs.
- Guest lecturers / professors and visiting faculty of the Universities in Ukraine include Globally Acclaimed Teachers and working professionals who are able to share their knowledge and experience with the young minds.
- Cost of living is also Low in Ukraine.
- The medium of instruction is English for studying MBBS in Ukraine. Therefore, the students need not learn any new language for admission into the colleges of Ukraine and can focus 100% on his/her studies.
- The climate of Ukraine is moderate, making it easier for students to acclimatize to the weather.
- Studying MBBS in Ukraine provides a gateway to other European Countries as it has bilateral student agreements in place with countries such as Finland, Sweden, Czech Republic and others thus making it easier for students to study in other European nations.
- The Faculty to Student Ratio is 1:10 – Small class size ensures that Students get individual attention.
- More than 3,000 Indian students are studying in Ukraine.